- Detail Images
Soft enough to be a bedroom slipper, stylish enough to draw a crowd in a board meeting, the Patagonia Maui Woolzy Fold Shoe might just be the perfect shoe. The mono-tweed wool upper is soft and warm, and the heel folds down to convert from shoe to slide on the go.
- EVA footbed for comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Shock provides shock absorption
- Breathable, moisture-wicking liner keeps your foot dry and comfortable
- 20% recycled EVA midsole for added cushion
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Its my second pair of Maui shoes, the grey/black wool looks nice enough to wear with a dress shirt/tie for work. Super comfortable but not that durable, the soft soles wear out fairly quickly.