- Detail Images
A casual shoe that isn't afraid to get dirty.
- Durable leather upper repels stains and keeps your toes protected
- The2/5mm nylon injection molded arch shank provides support under your arch and a natural flex at the ball of your foot
- Insole made from 100-percent recycled materials
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability while also minimizing the use of toxic solvents and adhesives
- Medium width, full-toe-box last provides a comfortable fit that isn't too roomy or snug
Share your thoughts
Patagonia Footwear Hog Tie
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great shoe. Holds up well. Sized correctly. Comfortable
Great Casual Shoe
When I'm not wearing chainsaw boots, I'm wearing these shoes. I wear an 11.5 in almost every shoe, and these are no exception. The shoes have worn pretty well thus far, but I stress that I wear them as a casual shoe only. I've got a green superfeet insole in them & I find them very comfortable. They breath pretty well too. The shoe would work well for very short hikes, but it is a pretty soft sole, so I wouldn't push it too hard. I feel like the shoe would not be sufficient if you were carrying any kind of load. Overall, great casual shoe, probably a bit under-gunned for anything else.
These are versatile in that you can take them hiking and then wear them casually as well. They are like a skate shoe in appearance. Overall these shoes are great, comfortable and good grip hiking. I am not sure yet how durable these shoes are, so thats why it gets 4 stars.