Patagonia Footwear Fore Runner Evo Trail Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Feel every nuance of the trail in this minimalist trail runner.
Many trail running shoes are just beefed-up versions of road shoes; Patagonia took a different approach, though, and built the lightweight, minimalist Patagonia Men's Fore Runner Evo Trail Running Shoe from the ground up. That's literally 'from the ground up'―this low-profile shoe is built close to the earth with a low-drop profile and semi-curved last that delivers great feel for the trail and the agility you need for speedy ascents.
- Breathable air mesh and microfiber upper wicks moisture and offers durable protection
- Dri-Lex lining and footbed cover offers moisture control and temperature regulation, and are treated with Aegis of prevent odors
- Drainage ports in upper allow water to escape after a wet stream crossing
- Perforated anatomical footbed is made from EVA that molds to your foot over time
- EVA midsole includes a heel air cushion that centers the foot, EVA forefoot shock plate to distribute pressure, and a nylon shank for medium arch support
- 4mm heel/toe drop encourages forefoot-strike running and offers a stable, close-to-the-ground feel
- Leather toe bumper shields your foot from rocks and debris in the trail
- Reflective webbing and heel enhance your visibility in low light
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole with 3.5mm lugs provides 360-degree wet/dry traction
- Patagonia offers the following comfort ratings (out of 10 maximum): flexibility, 7; forefoot cushioning, 3; rearfoot cushioning, 4
Share your thoughts
I love these shoes!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I'm not a runner, not even close. But these shoes are beyond comfortable! They breathe so well it's amazing! I am beyond impressed would gladly purchase these again.
atagonia Footwear Fore Runner Evo Trail