- Detail Images
A trail shoe built to go the distance.
Designed with the minimalist in mind, the ultralight Patagonia Women's Evermore Trail Running Shoe has a soft flex for terrain sensitivity yet has ample cushion for long-distance runs. The EVA rock plate in the forefoot provides protection on rugged terrain and the breathable mesh uppers keep your feet ventilated on hot summer days.
- Breathable air mesh uppers provide excellent ventilation
- PU-coated microfiber overlay on the uppers increases abrasion resistance and durability
- Footbed utilizes a Dri-Lex cover and lining for temperature and moisture control
- Footbed is treated with Aegis microbe Shield for odor control
- EVERlight soft-flexing EVA midsole has a low profile for terrain sensitivity and encourages a mid-foot strike
- Counter-free heel provides comfort and an optimized fit
- Forefoot EVA rock plate protects your foot without compromising forefoot flexibility
- Drainage ports allow water to quickly leave the shoe
- Leather heel and toe bumper increase durability and foot protection
- EVERtough tacky rubber sole has rear facing lugs at the heel for braking and forward facing lugs at the toe for climbing
Share your thoughts
Not very comfortable
I love Patagonia products and have been wearing them for 20+ years; however, I was really disappointed with these shoes. They look great, but once you put them on, you realize they are not what you expected. Little support and comfort. Returned these.