Run more, hurt less.
The Patagonia Men's Evermore Trail Running Shoe gives minimalist-minded trail runners the sensitive flexibility they need while providing enough cushion for long distance excursions. Breathable mesh uppers keep your feet ventilated on hot training days and the EVA forefoot rock plate provides protection on rocky, unforgiving terrain.
- Breathable air mesh uppers provide excellent ventilation
- PU coated microfiber overlay on the uppers increases abrasion resistance and durability
- Footbed utilizes a Dri-Lex cover and lining for temperature and moisture control
- Footbed is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield for odor control
- EVERlight soft flexing EVA midsole has a low profile for terrain sensitivity and encourages a mid-foot strike
- Counter-free heel provides comfort and an optimized fit
- Forefoot EVA rock plate protects your foot without compromising forefoot flexibility
- Drainage ports allow water to quickly leave the shoe
- Leather heel and toe bumper increase durability and foot protection
- EVERtough tacky rubber sole has rear facing lugs at the heel for braking and forward facing lugs at the toe for climbing
Share your thoughts
Fan of Supportive Arches
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Personally, I am a fan of shoes like this with a supportive arch. If you like the brooks pure connect or the old montrail shoes like the vitesse, then you will like these shoes. This shoe fits my feet really well and the midsole is stiff and low to the ground, but it has enough cushion to protect from rocks and stuff. I was running in the merrell trail gloves, but every now and then I would bruise my heel on a random rock. These have been working great for me, but if you like a flat insole, then get some New Balance minimus or something else.
Great Fit! Weird Arch Position.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I wanted to love this shoe. It has everything I want in a nimble trail runner. Wide toe box to allow the toes to spread, snug heel and midfoot to ensure an awesome glovelike fit, low drop for a midfoot strike, ample protection in the outsole and midsole for shock and sharp rock absorption, lots of breathability, light weight, good tread design, decent looks. Unfortunately, the arch is either really long or placed very far forward. I felt like I had half a golf ball lodged just behind the inside of the ball of my big foot. Over the long haul this would have created a huge blister. Odd because having such a significant arch is out of character for this style of shoe in the first place. I have a high arch, so I wouldn't mind it if it was in the right spot. I watched another person try on this shoe and they provided the exact same feedback immediately without my prompting. The problem could also be that the shoe begins to cut in from the wide toe box too early and too drastically. I'm a smallish, narrowish 13 and these shoes fit absolutely perfectly other than the arch issue.
Patagonia Evermore Trail Shoe
Because we all know that feeling when you hit your stride at 60 miles right?