- Detail Images
Drift through the world's most inaccessible regions.
- Durable nubuck leather and synthetic mesh upper offers precise combination of support and exceptional breathability
- Rubber rand fused between the sole and upper runs up and around the heel for added water resistance and long-lasting durability
- Polyester mesh lining draws moisture (sweat and vapor) away from your foot to speed up evaporation through the mesh and leather upper
- EVA midsoles feature Air Cushion Plus inserts to absorb impact
- Mostly recycled PU footboard offers stability and prevents bruising from sharp rocks and roots
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole is made from 30-percent recycled rubber and features a rugged lug pattern for unmatched grip on loose or saturated surfaces
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought it because of the brand. But it was quite a disappointment. The tongue is oddly shaped. The material is breathable but lets a LOT of moisture in. Your feet are soaked if you walk through a field with some dew in it. There are shoes that are really breathable but have slightly better water insulation.