Ready for action.
Patagonia designed the Men's Das Boot Mid to provide, comfort, traction, and protection in the dead of winter when you're tracking through deep snow and extremely low temperatures. A completely waterproof, abrasion-resistant upper keeps your foot dry and protected, an air cushion absorbs shock and impact, and Patagonia's exclusive heat-reflecting foil technology locks the warmth inside.
- Abrasion-resistant leather and fabric upper for durability
- PrimaLoft Eco insulation provides warmth and comfort
- 200g polyester lining is soft and adds insulation
- 20% recycled EVA footbed provides comfort and molds to the shape of your foot Heat-reflective foil laminated between two layers of polyester locks in heat
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- TPU arch shank provides arch support
- Compression-molded 20% recycled EVA midsole for comfort and stability
- Vibram Trail outsole with Icetrek rubber provides excellent winter traction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch and instep
Share your thoughts
great winter boot
Love the fit of this boot. Very light almost sneaker like. Have not used them very much yet but had no quality issues. Awesome to get on sale, I dont use winter boots all that often so I did not want to drop a ton of money on them but getting these on sale was perfect!
older version is awesome
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm torn because I have three pairs of the older version of these boots (the ones that have brown uppers) that are awesome, best snow boots I've ever had. lightweight, warm, waterproof & great traction. I like them so much I bought two pairs of this version with the gray suede uppers & the rubber on the toes on both pairs is cracked, one of the pairs have been worn 5 or 6 times & the other pair is brand new never worn & yet both toes have cracks in the rubber. if you can find the older version they are gold but the new ones suck. this is a pic of the brand new boot.