Patagonia Footwear Cragmaster Shoe - Women's
Does more than just get you there.
Built specifically for burly approaches, the Patagonia Women's Cragmaster Shoe comes in handy for adventurous types who relish the journey to the crag as much as the routes themselves. Sketchy scrambles and steep talus fields crumble before the technical rock-savvy, and aptly-named Cragmaster. Also consistent with Patagonia's commitment to giving back to the environment, this shoe utilizes partially recycled materials.
- Durable nubuck leather upper resists abrasion while breathable mesh lining encourages ventilation
- Vibram IdroGrip New Boulder climbing rubber tackles rock surfaces with the same ferocity of a dedicated climbing shoe (not recommended for casual wear)
- To-the-toe lacing system enhances custom fit
- Polyurethane midsole provides targeted cushioning
Share your thoughts
great shoes ever!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought it before going to Yosemite for climbing.
i hike, scramble and climb with this.it was comfortable with good grip.
just so happy to have this now.
Patagonia Footwear Cragmaster Shoe