- Detail Images
A killer combination of support, sustainability, and style.
- Breathable, durable upper made from hemp that requires few resources to grow and eco-certified Better Leather nubuck
- Breathable mesh lining made from 40% recycled PET
- Poli-Cork footbed made from 70% recycled materials with carbon particles that neutralize odors and cork for natural moisture management
- Triple-density 15% recycled EVA midsole provides women-specific cushioning and support
- Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption—1mm polyester shock distribution plate offers extra protection underfoot
- Nylon shank provides arch support and natural forefoot flex
- Vibram Ecostep outsole gives you excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- Ideal for feet with medium width and with medium arch/instep
Share your thoughts
WHEN WILLL THESE BE IN STOCK, THESE ARE...
WHEN WILLL THESE BE IN STOCK, THESE ARE THE ONLY HEMP SHOES!!!
Hey Valerie, I honestly can't say when we will be getting these restocked. We currently do not have an order in with Patagonia, and since we are swinging in to the winter season I would have to guess that it probably wont be until closer to spring if we do get them in again.