- Detail Images
You know why humans were made with two legs and feet upon which to stand and walk? So that they could do so as long as they'd like in the simple, slip-on Patagonia Women's Better Clog Lattice. A classic clog with bomber, modern, eco-friendly construction and high-tech, supportive materials, it's an advancement for feet everywhere. Full-grain leather upper, pigskin lining, and rubber outsole spoil your foot with natural, long-lasting quality, while the strong, durable EVA insole, nylon arch shank, and latex footbed would make your podiatrist proud. And of course there's its beautiful, airy, latticed look.
- Sidewall-stitched full-grain leather upper delivers that inimitable genuine-leather feel and longevity
- Supple, glove-like pigskin lining adds luxurious comfort
- Latex footbed gives durable support and comfort
- Two-millimeter nylon 6.6 arch shank provides strong support and a natural forefoot flex
- Durable two-millimeter EVA insole gives extra cushioning for tireless feet
- Lightweight, high abrasion PU-cored midsole delivers efficiency that lasts through marathon play or work days
- Glide-Right platform combines the heel strike and toe spring for a smooth and seamless transition
- Eco-friendly 20% recycled rubber sole provides durable traction and secure stability
- Heel height is a natural-feeling 1.4 inches
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is my third pair of Patagonia shoes. Love them. I am a hairdresser and I stand on my feet all day so they must be comfortable. They have the perfect heel height and plenty of support. I have a wide foot and typically can not wear reg. shoes but these have an adjustable strap and fit just fine. These are dressy enough that I can wear them with casual dresses as well as slacks.