Hit the trail.
The Patagonia Arrant Leather GTX Trail Running Shoe proves that reliable, trail-worthy footwear doesn't have to be heavy or tedious. The light and flexible design of the Arrant includes a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane for total breathability and waterproof protection, so attacking the slush doesn't faze you. While flex grooves at the forefoot enhance flexibility for steep climbs, rubber toe and heel bumper reinforcements ensure protection from tree stumps, rocks, or unseen debris.
- Forefoot shock absorption plate helps protect ball of your foot
- Multi-density rubber outsole gains traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Gender-specific foam midsole provides targeted cushioning underfoot and encourages a natural, healthy stride
- Recycled polyester air mesh allows natural ventilation while staying true to Patagonia's commitment to sustainability
- Internal support construction wraps midfoot to reduce sliding and maintain a secure fit
- EVA footbed follows the natural contour of the foot for a natural fit and feel
- Reflective webbing enhances visibility during dawn or dusk jogs
- Neutral support doesn't force the foot out of a natural stride zone
Share your thoughts
Great shoe... a lil' stiff!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a great set of shoes and if you have a 10.5 size foot you will be pleased, if you don't mind a shoe that starts out a little stiff. Also, the color is quite a bit more neon green than the photo shoes but you can't beat the price for a pair of gore-tex Patagonia's.
Patagonia Arrant Shoes Rock!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used these shoes for numerous activities; including hiking, mtn biking, rock climbing approaches, and casual. I am a Gore-Tex Mountain Tech member and therefore have the fortunate duty of putting this type of gear to the test. That I have certainly done. I've had them during some epically wet/muddy mtn biking days, and my feet stayed COMPLETELY DRY. I was really impressed with how easily they cleaned up too. Just put a hose to them and they were like new. The toe rand is super durable and protective. They have also saved my feet numerous times prior to a long day of climbing. I would DEFINITELY recommend these to any outdoor enthusiast and casual hiker alike.