- Detail Images
Slip on the Advocate Skimmer Shoe for soft spoken style and lightweight comfort anywhere from weekend farmer's markets to backyard cook outs,. Made from vegan-friendly and partially recycled materials, these anatomically correct ballet flats are good for your feet but don't your style.
- Microfiber uppers are lightweight and soft against skin
- Elastic easy fit with a rear pull loop makes for easy on and off
- Partially recycled EVA in footbed and EVA insole provide cushioning and support for all-day comfort
- Partially recycled Armadillo rubber outsole provides a secure grip
Share your thoughts
does not run as large as described
- Fit: True to size
This is a very cute shoe. flexible sole, soft, comfortable. Reviewers said to really size up as they don't come in half sizes. I did not find this the case. I have to return . I think if you are one of those people that really wears your shoes on the " tight" side, size up. But these look like they will "give" with time because of the soft fabric nature.
Comfy shoe, runs small, no half sizes
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I got this shoe the other day and am just wearing it around the house to see if it will stretch out a bit. There are no half sizes in this shoe, so I ordered the 8, but I think I actually need an 8.5. I may have to return it, but I hope not! It's very light weight but does have some support, and is cute to wear with slacks or skirts. Fingers crossed on these ones!