- Detail Images
Built for roughing it. Or not.
The Patagonia Advocate Chukka Boot likes to chill at the house or kick around town. Bhat it really wants to do, however, is jump on a plane and see the world. With its ultra-light weight and ridiculous packability, that's what it's really good at, anyway. The high collar adds some protection, too, in case you find yourself hoofing it down a trail in Sierra Leone or hacking through a pinot in Paris.
- Soft polyester lining with plaid print for added style
- Rear pull loop for easy entry and convenient for hanging from hooks, packs
- 3mm anatomical EVA footbed for comfort and shock absorption
- 15% recycled EVA insole for added comfort
- 20% recycled durable Armadillo rubber sole for grip and protection
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
So I previously had a pair of the original Patagonia Alpaca Larry boot and they are an amazing winter shoe, so I was looking for something similar for warmer weather and I came across these. I wear them for casual use (work, around town, traveling, etc). They are one of the best shoes I've ever had. Comfy, unique, stylish, durable, etc. They are great for travel, they pack down really easy and small. I would highly recommend. Since they are a slip-on boot and you want them to fit like a ninja slipper I recommend going down a half size. I wear a 9 in most lace shoes and 8.5 in most slip-ons for that reason.