Patagonia Fogbank Trench Coat - Men's
- Detail Images
Not your grandpa's trench coat.
When the rain is coming down in sheets, stay dry on your way to the office with the Patagonia Men's Fogbank Trench Coat. The H2No Performance shell provides Patagonia's highest level of waterproof protection and the removable hood ensures you won't mess up that carefully combed head of hair.
- H2No Performance Standard shell fabric is made from 2.5 layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish to provide Patagonia's highest level of weather protection
- Fully seamed sealed polyester liner keeps wet conditions out
- Regular fit leaves room for layers on chilly days
- Two way front zip and a snapped storm flap provide a secure closure
- Removable hood has an extended brim and adjustable drawcords
- Mid-thigh length and a pleat at the back hem lend classic trench coat style
- Two hand pockets and a zipped internal chest pocket stow essentials
- Two-snap cuffs seal around wrists