- Detail Images
Toasty down that won't make you look like a marshmallow.
The Patagonia Women's Fiona Down Parka lets you stick it to Old Man Winter. Instead of either hiding inside or bumbling around town in an oversized puff-jacket, you can slide into this sleek, warm down parka. Curved quilting keeps the 800-fill down in place and adds urban style, and the recycled polyester with Deluge DWR coating keeps flurries and light snow from soaking through while you enjoy the winter wonderland.
- Recycled polyester shell reduces waste and fossil fuel consumption and its Deluge DWR coating helps to prevent flurries from soaking the jacket
- Lofty 800-fill European goose down insulation locks in your body heat efficiently so you don't feel the cold snap
- Slim fit and princess seams provide a great look for dates or nights out with your girlfriends
- Quilted pattern with curved, feminine lines looks great but also helps secure the down and extend the life of the parka
- Tall collar adds additional warmth retention for the seriously cold days in town
- Above-the-knee design and a two-way zipper with wind flap lets you wear the parka the way you want and get the most warmth possible
- Two zippered hand pockets hold your frigid fingers, and internal drop-in pockets hold a cell phone and other accessories close to your body heat
Share your thoughts
Wish it had a hood.
It would get 5 stars if it had a hood!
LOVE this jacket!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
My boyfriend got me this jacket for Christmas in the bright purple color and it's hands down my favorite. jacket. ever.
The fit IS slim, so don't expect to fit a huge sweatshirt under it (or, if that's what you want, size up!), but the jacket fits like a glove! Looks amazing on....not bulky at all with the wonderful high fill, so it's warmth without the sacrifice of looking big!! For reference, I'm normally an XS in Patagonia (5'3" and 123 lbs). The XS fits perfect, but just barely (yay!).
Glad I got the bright purple color in my size before it sold out-- it's totally funky and fun without being too crazy! I love how unique it is compared to the sea of black and grey coats I walk through!
Would HIGHLY recommend! :)
What is the length of this jacket and is...
What is the length of this jacket and is it machine washable?
The Fiona is definitely machine washable. I'll work on the exact length, but it's designed to hit right about mid thigh.
Can this down coat protect me under the temperature of MINUS 13F?