- Detail Images
Cool fall days were made for the Finmark.
When the first winter winds rumble through town, zip up the Patagonia Men's Finmark Jacket and go right on enjoying the crisp autumn sunshine. The polyester wool blend shields you from the elements while the soft fleece lining helps you maintain the perfect amount of warmth.
- Recycled polyester and wool blend provides warmth and shields you from the elements
- Polyester fleece lining increases warmth and is super soft against skin
- Shoulder yoke boosts mobility and durability
- Regular fit with moderate fabric stretch allows you to move without restriction
- Sonic-welded seams with micro-stitching reduce bulk for enhanced next-to-skin comfort
- Full-length front zip with a wind flap keeps weather out and warmth in
- Stand-up collar increases warmth in windy weather
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safely stowed and close at hand
- Front zippered pockets warm up cold hands
Share your thoughts
Feels great; looks . . . okay.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love wool. Pretty much any type in any form - hoodie, socks, underwear, beanie . . . and now a jacket (28% of it anyway). So I was pretty excited to get this jacket but it hasn't quite been what I expected. The medium was a good fit for me over just a tee - but was too tight for layering with anything else (6'0", 175, 38/40 chest). So I ordered the large; now I can layer but 1. the shoulders are too broad 2. the upper arm sleeves are pretty wide 3. the sleeves narrow quite a bit toward the cuffs (which is good, as there is no elastic on the cuffs).
So the function of the jacket? Great! Form? Well, for me, I just wish it were a bit more tailored. Kind of an 'eh' type of cut.