- Detail Images
Made from warm recycled wool and stuffed with Thermogreen insulation, the Patagonia Women's Felted Jacket gives you versatility and two hip looks with its ability to be reversed to a quilted taffeta side. The slim cut provides a flattering fit while the asymmetrical stitching and button loop closures provide unique whimsical style.
- Recycled wool and polyester jacket reverses to a quilted taffeta side
- 60g Thermogreen synthetic insulation provides warmth
- Slim fit and hip length provide a flattering look
- Fleece-lined hood adds warmth and comfort
- Full-length front zip with button loop closures keeps chilly breezes out
- Drop-in front pockets warm up hands and stow essentials
- Asymmetrical stitching pattern adds style
Share your thoughts
This jacket is so pretty. Mine is green.
Not really reversible though, as the wool next to skin isn't comfortable and hard to get over some fabrics.
I bought a small as I usually do with Patagonia the sleeve length is great but as usual there was just a bit too much room everywhere else, as seems to be an on going problem for me.
5'7" 118 lbs with a 34A bust, long arms are my curse with a smaller upper body, it's just hard to fond a good fit with most jackets.