- Detail Images
Casual winter parka that's heavy on style and warmth.
The coldest mornings, when it hurts to leave the toasty nest beneath your down comforter, were meant for the knee-length, down-insulated Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka. Not only does its quilted body look great for work commutes or holiday shopping, but its 600-fill down locks in your body heat like you never got out of bed. Plus, its recycled polyester shell features a Deluge DWR coating to keep flurries from soaking in and sucking out your precious body heat.
- Recycled polyester shell reduces waste and fossil fuel consumption, and its Deluge DWR coating helps to prevent flurries from soaking the jacket
- Lofty 600-fill European goose down insulation locks in your body heat efficiently so you don't feel the cold snap
- Slim fit and narrow lines provide a great look for commutes, dates, or nights out with your girlfriends
- Quilted pattern looks sleek and also helps secure the down and extend the life of the parka
- Tall collar and removable, insulated hood add additional warmth retention for the seriously cold days in town
- Knee-length design and two-way zipper with wind flap lets you wear the parka the way you want and get the most warmth possible
- Two zippered hand pockets hold your frigid fingers, and an internal zip security pocket holds a cell phone close to your body heat
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I was a little skeptical about the color, but I made the best choice. I'm in love with the jacket. The slim fit is a plus. I am a tiny girl so it doesn't look like the coat is suffocating me. With the simple look, I can wear it dressed up and dressed down. The only thing is that it's not as warm as my other jacket. I do wear layers at the top by my legs get that chill. But still the best Pata can offer me :)
Sweet looking parka. Will keep you warm on those brisk walks to the bar. Be sure to put it in coat check. An envious chick will steal it
I bought this jacket without reading the...
I bought this jacket without reading the reviews closely. Will this coat have me surviving Minnesota weather?
First, I have seen the movie Fargo, so I am impressed by anyone that can survive a Minnesota winter. That being said, the Patagonia Down With It Parka is a very good start to keeping you warm with nearly full-length coverage and generous down fill. I would still suggest layering underneath this coat though to make it truly comfortable throughout the winter.
Trick question. No one survives a Minnesota winter.
Yes you will be fine!!!
No answer here - but I'm wondering how it's been working out for you! I'm wondering if it'll hold up during MN winter as well - especially with the frigid temps we've been having. How has it worked for you so far?
Hello! Is the brand name emblazoned on...
Hello! Is the brand name emblazoned on this coat- if so, where? Thanks!
hi china here its nice thank you :)
yes, there is a small Patagonia logo embroidered on the sleeve near the wrist.
Yes. It's nice!!
Good looking parka
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Fits true to size. The blue color is nice and looks flattering.
great winter coat
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is the best winter parka you're going to find. Light-weight, warm without smothering. It is perfect for a Massachusetts winter. I love the way it covers your neck and throat without scraping. I am 5'3" so it falls a little below the knee, which looks and feels fine. My husband says it looks stylish and looks great on me. I love the new blue color. I've also had a black one for years and that is still in perfect condition.
Patagonia is the best.