- Detail Images
Forget the freeze.
Set up your aspiring adventurer with the Patagonia Boy's Down Jacket. Whether you're preparing for some chilly fall family camping trips or just want junior to be toasty when the first big cold front comes through, you can count on the insulating power of premium 600-fill European goose down. At under a pound in weight, the ultra light and compressible Down Jacket packs quickly and easily without taking up even a fraction of the space of typical, bulkier winter-specific jackets.
- Durable ripstop polyester resists tear and withstands the abuse of active use
- DWR finish beads and sloughs moisture to keep the jacket dry in light precip
- High-loft 600-fill down offers a remarkable warmth-to-weight ratio
- Fleece-lined collar helps insulate and prevent chafing
- Diagonal side panel quilting improves contoured shaping, and complements vertical collar quilting for bulk management and thermal efficiency
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord at waist help complete a seal from the outside
- Hand-me-down ID label prevents sibling property controversies