Warmth without the bulk.
Your kid probably doesn't think too much about what's going to make the best midlayer when he ventures outside for a day of sledding, skiing, or snowboarding. The good news is he doesn't have to—and neither do you—when he suits up in the Patagonia Boys' Down Hybrid Jacket. Part fleece, part down puffy, the Down Hybrid combines the superior warmth and compressibility of down with the breathability of fleece.
The torso, back, and shoulders are filled with down from birds that were never force-fed or live-plucked, and the lower torso, underarms, and cuffs are composed of a jersey-faced fleece—this combination of down and fleece keeps him warm when he's sitting on the chairlift and and cool when he's hiking back up to the top of the local sledding hill. Apart from being an excellent midlayer, this jacket also has classic Patagonia style, making it a great standalone during cold and clear days in town and at school.
- A midlayer for skiing and snowboarding or a standalone for school
- Down insulation through torso, arms, and sleeve
- Jersey-faced fleece through lower torso and underarms is breathable
- Water-resistant nylon is windproof and durable
- Down sourced from birds that were never force-fed or live-plucked
- Stand-up collar protects chin from wind and cold
- Elastic bound hem and cuffs increase thermal efficiency
- Brushed tricot lining in pockets warm hands
- Item #PAT01GR