- Detail Images
Wrap her from head to nearly her toes in fluffy down.
When your gal's is trekking through the snow and slush piles on her way to school, make sure she wears her Patagonia Girls' Down Coat so she can enjoy the warming, insulating power of high-loft 600-fill European goose down all the way to her knees.
- Recycled polyester shell with Deluge DWR is water-resistant and wind-resistant, and it's easy on the environment
- 600-fill, high-loft European down holds in heat without being bulky
- Slightly contoured fit is great for girls
- Deep insulated hood keeps her head warm and toasty
- Knee-length cut offers all-over warmth for those really cold days
- Internal elastic wrist gaiters seal out the cold
Share your thoughts
great coat! Very warm, wrist gaitors are tight but good, great length. The balsamic color is very nice. I bought the small for my 48" tall daughter and the sleeve length just fit so I exchanged for the medium and am happy with it.
wonderful but could use some improvement
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased the xs light balsamic for my daughter who just reached 42 inches tall. The coat is nicely long, goes down slightly above her mid calf. She will definitely get two or even three winters out of it. Color is very nice, love the two way zipper. The wrist gaiters are nice but seem quite tight. The hood could use some adjustable elastic - like in the women's Down With It Parka which I own and love. That would make it perfect! And I agree with the previous reviewer that the pockets would be better with a zipper, again like in the Down With It. My daughter loves the coat though and seems comfy and toasty warm in it.
Nice Patagonia jacket
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The coat is nicely made, lightweight and warm. Photo depicts the Harvest Blue color accurately.
Bummed there are only 2 pockets (unzippered!) and they are placed oddly high- not comfy for hand warming. Coat hits me midthigh, not at knee as advertised (and I'm short @ 5'1").