- Detail Images
Messenger bag in comfy backpack form.
Love the messenger-bag function but prefer the backpack style? We'd like to introduce the Patagonia Critical Mass Backpack, with all the features for convenient commuting with your electronic essentials. This durable pack, made from recycled polyester coated on the inside and outside with PU for protection against moisture, has a comfy molded back panel, airy 3D spacer-mesh shoulder straps, and a removable padded waistbelt. With a slight trapezoidal shape and streamlined design, it keeps your load close to your back for added stability while biking or hustling through the subway station. A padded 17-inch laptop sleeve secures your precious computer, and plentiful additional pockets hold smaller items. Two exterior mesh pockets hold water bottles for all-important hydration.
A top carry handle offers an option when in crowds where backpacks add unwanted bulk. And reflective panel on the top flap adds visibility when biking through nighttime traffic. With space enough for a change of clothes for after-work fun, books, laptop, and snacks, you won't feel the burden with this pack's efficient design and competent harness system.
- 3D spacer-mesh padded shoulder straps
- Removable padded waistbelt
- Padded laptop sleeve fits 17in laptop
- 600D 100% recycled polyester exterior with PU coating
- 200D polyester lining with PU coating
- Top carry handle
- Two exterior mesh water-bottle pockets
- Drop-in, mesh, padded electronics pockets
- Reflective panel on top flap