- Detail Images
The extra layer you need to ward off winter's worst.
The Patagonia Conifer Insulated Parka's PrimaLoft Eco insulation and WindStopper fabric provide a formidable barricade against winter's blustery chill.
- WindStopper fabric blocks cold gusts while allowing excess hot air to escape so you stay comfortable while you navigate freezing streets and packed subway rides
- PrimaLoft Eco insulation offers loft and compressibility while trapping core heat to keep you warm, and it uses 50% recycled polyester to minimize the carbon footprint
- Removable insulated hood reduces bulk when the skies are clear and the air is a bit warmer
- Stand-up collar complements storm flap to add a layer of resistance between you and the wind
- Polyester brushed jersey on chin flap prevents chin chafe
- Adjustable cuffs include snap tabs to keep sleeves securely in place and seal out unexpected gusts
- Elasticized drawcord accessible through hand-warmer pockets so you can dial in a comfortable fit without exposing your fingers to the cold
Share your thoughts
Hi - Is there a waterproof rating for this...
Hi - Is there a waterproof rating for this jacket?
There's not, as this jacket isn't intended to be fully waterproof. Windstopper fabric will be slightly water resistant, but I wouldn'e count on it to keep you dry.