Sea to shore without skipping a beat.
The Patagonia Women's Colorblock Stretch Wavefarer Short effortlessly transitions from sea to shore with its lightweight, quick-drying fabric. Since it's meant for beach days and casual pursuits, the short features a DWR finish that limits water absorption. This means you'll be dry in a couple minutes, instead of dripping all over your car and home after hitting the beach. Another beach-friendly feature is the zippered rear pocket, which secures your cash and keys when you're playing in the surf and searching for coral remnants washed ashore.
Vibrant stripes bring an upbeat vibe to your summertime itinerary, with the contoured waistband wrapping your body with a flattering fit. Its scalloped hemline promotes full range of motion, especially considering the short's stretchy characteristics. The elasticized drawcord keeps it secure, so it's never slipping off when you're swimming or walking around town. Also, the side pockets provide everyday functionality for small necessities.
- Flattering striped shorts with amphibious tendencies
- Fabric is lightweight, quick-drying, and stretchy
- DWR finish sheds moisture after leaving the water
- Wide, contoured waistband with a dual-snap closure
- Elasticized drawcord for security in the water
- Zippered rear pocket secures cash and keys
- Side drop-in pockets for everyday wear
- Item #PAT01TA