- Detail Images
Stay warm in the backcountry in your windproof, wicking Patagonia Retro-X.
From high-altitude base camps to low-down valley floors, the Patagonia Women's Retro-X Jacket has logged time in some spectacularly rugged sites over the years. It has a breathable, windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy Synchilla polyester fleece on the outside and a moisture-wicking polyester brushed-mesh inner lining. Quilted Supplex nylon panels over the shoulders and collar stands provide warmth and durability, spandex binding at cuffs and hem block drafts, and Y-Joint sleeves and wider back panel create a more ergonomic fit. A fleece-lined collar and protective wind flap prevent the chill from sneaking in.
- 7.5oz Synchilla polyester fleece, quarter-inch pile
- Polyester mesh lining with breathable/windproof barrier
- Supplex nylon panels and Y-Joint sleeves
- Spandex binding at cuffs and hem
- Fleece-lined collar and zipper wind flap
- Hip length