- Detail Images
Shoulder the library comfortably (or as comfortably as possible, anyway).
- Padded laptop sleeve built off the bottom of the pack for added protection
- Laptop sleeve secures with a buckle (sleeve doubles as an insulated hydration sleeve for day hikes)
- Large main compartment has drop pockets for organization
- Secondary compartment organizes keys, wallet, and pens
- Microfleece-lined pocket won't scratch your shades
Share your thoughts
I got this pack for my wife and she loves it. She mainly uses it bike commuting to work, or as a travel bag. It's got plenty of room for books and a lap top, and she uses the shock cord on the outside to stash her rain jacket or a fleece for her ride to work. The dual water bottle pockets are sweet, and she loves the small fleece lined pocket for her iphone. no complaints!
what a disappointment!
Beautiful bag, lovely side pockets, nice layout, and then you put buckles directly against the pack in the lower strap! If you use that strap, the buckles dig in to your back. what was the designer thinking?
the straps are also thin and cheap looking.