It all starts with a baselayer.
Make sure your mini Arctic explorer is ready for a day of romping around in the snow by starting him off with the Patagonia Capilene Bottoms as a baselayer. Made with an odor-resistant polyester/jersey blend, these soft, cozy bottoms will keep him warm and dry during an afternoon of scooting, crawling, and sliding around in the snow. Touches like a soft foldover waistband, gusseted crotch, and smooth flatlock seams keep the bottoms moving with him for a comfortable, tears-free fit all winter long.
- Start your little one's snow session out the right way
- Baselayer wicks moisture and lightly insulates
- Odor-resistant fabric treatment holds up to multiple wears
- Elastic waistband and gusseted crotch encourage movement
- Item #PAT01GJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My boy loves them and wants to wear them all the time. Super comfortable and good looking