- Detail Images
Patagonia designed its warmest and most breathable baselayer, the Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck Top, for cold belay stations and stormy days at the resort. It has a soft and stretchy feeling that lets you climb comfortably, and its smooth jersey face lets you slide layers over top for super cold days on the mountain. Since the open grid pattern provides lots of warmth, Patagonia extended the front zip for deep venting.
- Blended polyester and spandex fabric is Patagonia's warmest and most breathable in a baselayer that stretches well
- Polygiene permanent odor control keeps you smelling as fresh as the moment you started skiing
- Slim fit allows easy layering for chilly early-morning powder dumps
- 1/4-length zip front helps you regulate your body temperature so you can cool off on the chairlift and zip up for another high-altitude session
- Thumb loops ensure wrist coverage and keep the sleeves down during layering
- Baseball-style hem tucks in pants and harnesses easily and doesn't pull out when you bend down to do up your bindings