- Detail Images
If you are gearing up for a bitingly cold adventure skiing or snowboarding at night, climbing frozen peaks, or camping in winter, or if you just feel cold wherever you go, then the Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Crew is for you. The Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric makes this heavyweight baselayer a warming machine in cold weather. Patagonia added spandex to this top so you can move freely under all those layers.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency blends polyester and spandex to make Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer that also stretches and breathes
- Polartec Power Dry features partially recycled polyester
- Polygiene permanent odor control keeps the shirt from retaining odor so you don't have a stinky shirt after one run
- Slim-fitting style lets you layer up easily for your alpine ascent or a freezing day at the resort
- Open grid next to skin offers incredible warmth, breathability, and moisture management
Share your thoughts
I am so very happy I tried it.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I was used to the UA 4.0.But this takes it to a new level.I ride my motorcycle in weather most just put it in the garage....The cap 4 top and bottoms are the start of a great day.Thanks Back Country for being a great supplier.