Say hello to absolute comfort and pure performance with the Patagonia Women's Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew Top. This shirt has the record for the fastest dry time out of all Patagonia's baselayers so you know you'll stay dry while you climb, ski, or snowboard. Plus, its open-knit structure helps this shirt stretch without any spandex so the top breathes freely and still flexes with you when you move.
- Polyester fabric quickens drying time, wicks moisture, and is highly breathable
- Polartec Power Dry features partially recycled polyester
- Polygiene permanent odor control keeps the shirt from retaining odor so you don't have a stinky shirt after one run, climb, ski tour, or ride
- Open-knit structure keeps this shirt stretchy despite its lack of spandex
- Rib-knit collar feels soft to the touch
- Side seams roll forward to reduce bulk when worn with layers
- Straightened hem is long enough to tuck in and stay in
- 20 UPF rating keeps you safe from the sun while you play outside
Share your thoughts
not my fave, but good patagonia piece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I've always been a Medium in Patagonia, but I could have ordered a small this time. feels good and comfortable, but the neckline looks awkward the way it sits. I've only worn it camping and hiking so far, but I'm confident it'll hold heat well enough as a base layer this winter.