Select your style & size:Select options
Rugged Construction Meets Smooth Sailing.
Equally at home rolling through ancient narrow alleys in Old World cities as it is through gleaming modern airports, the Patagonia Black Hole 40L Wheeled Duffel does it all. Highly water-resistant thanks to the TPU-film laminate and DWR coating, and super durable because of the 900D polyester fabric, the Black Hole 40L can take a beating and keep rolling.
You can throw this bag around by its haul handles without fear, and when you're traversing nothing but concrete, use the telescoping handle to pull this puppy and let the wheels do the working. Patagonia knows that load and tie-down options are essential with gear bags, so it has provided four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains for the big loads. Getting into the bag is a snap, with the U-shaped lid to the main compartment. Stay organized with the zippered exterior pocket and two zippered internal mesh pockets.
- Keep your gear well-protected when you travel with this bag
- Durable and water-resistant exterior safeguards the goods
- Organization pockets for small items
- Telescoping handles offers a convenient haul
- Rolling wheels are super sturdy and roll over terrain withe ease
- Internal compression straps keep items secure
- Item #PAT01PF