Cold? Never heard of it.
Your kid's vocabulary may impress his English teacher, but cold will be one concept that he's not too familiar with when he dons the Patagonia Boys' Bivy Down Hooded Jacket. This functional and fashionable little number will keep your kiddo toasted like a mallow and just as puffy. Packed full of traceable down insulation, the Bivy will keep him cradled in a cozy cocoon as he makes way to school this winter. The well-insulated and elastic-bound hood deliver a snug and cozy feel around the ears, while a DWR finish along the windproof fabric ensures the down retains its dry, insulating properties when light snow flurries catch him out during recess.
- A casually-styled winter coat for kids that love winter
- Down from birds that were never force-fed of live-plucked
- Fabric is windproof and water-resistant
- Three-panel hood with bound hem is snug and protective
- Handwarmer pockets and internal drop-in pocket
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers
- Patagonia is committed to producing eco-friendly outdoor clothing
- Item #PAT01GS
polyester, DWR coating
2 zippered handwarmer