- Detail Images
The durability and easy-care of polyester with the look of heathered wool.
Made from hard-wearing sweater-knit fleece, the Patagonia Men's Better Jacket has the look and feel of heathered wool with all the functional benefits of polyester. The stand-up collar adds warmth on windy autumn days, and the utility snap pockets keep your daily items close at hand.
- Sweater-knit polyester fleece is durable and warm, and has the finished look of heathered wool
- Regular fit, hip length, and a stand-up collar
- Full-length front zip with internal wind flap keeps the cold out
- Dual hand and chest pockets with utility snaps keep essential items safely stowed
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is one of the items of clothing that kinda lurks at the back of the store unloved and unappreciated. This jacket became my go to jacket for winter (Sydney weather) Sometimes I don't want to look like a softshell ninja and want something more urban yet functional. I especially loved this jacket for catching planes. Reasonably light and can be folded to make an impromptu pillow