- Detail Images
Fall pullover fit for your autumn wanderings, in or out of town.
- Polyester fleece holds in your warmth while expelling a little perspiration during hikes or long walks through town
- Soft fuzzy fleece lining slides on easily and feels great on exposed skin
- 1/4-length collar zipper provides a little venting and permits easy on-off
- Full collar and zip hand pockets let you bundle up when the cold front moves in on the mountain
- Sweater-knit outer face and striped pattern on the front and back match your outdoorsman style
- Chest zip pocket holds a cell phone or other daily essentials
Share your thoughts
Best sweater ever!
This is my favorite sweater. It has a comfortable fit that isn't snug at all. It is a great sweater to throw over a dress shirt or sweatshirt.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I don't normally pay over $100 for a fleece sweater but this one is worth every penny. It's very warm (too warm to wear indoors). The outer is knitted so it looks great going downtown. I'm 6'1" and 215lbs, the XL fits great. Patagonia nailed it on this one!