Patagonia Backcountry Guide Softshell Pant - Men's
- Detail Images
Because long lift lines are for suckers.
If typical winter days find you up in the backwoods carving turns, then Patagonia designed the Backcountry Guide Softshell Pant for you. Mobility proves key when you're taking face shots and navigating your way through trees, and Polartec Power Shield fabric allows unprecedented movement thanks to four-way stretch. Naturally breathable and resistant to wind and moisture, the Backcountry Guide Softshell Pant is your go-to garment when you skip the lift lines and go straight for the peaks.
- Deluge DWR treatment helps to slough moisture
- Reinforced cuffs withstand the wear and tear brought on by ski edges for added longevity
- Integrated webbing belt helps you achieve the optimal fit and support for long, active days
- Front pockets and side zip pocket store snacks, a camera, a map, and other necessities
- Gaiters help keep out updrafts of pow and complete a seal between you and the cold