A fair and foul weather friend.
Everyone's got their own cup of tea, and you prefer it cold, steep, and long, which is why you reach for the Patagonia Men's All Weather Zip Neck Long-Sleeve Shirt when heading out the door on a tenacious trail run. This fair and foul weather friend features a stretchy, performance fabric that moves with you, while the breathable mesh panels offer ample ventilation as you cruise through switchbacks. The deep, front zipper offers easy body temperature regulation when the mesh panels aren't enough, and the on-seam thumbholes transform into foldover mitts when the air thins out at the summit.
- A lightweight, versatile performance piece for trail running
- Breathable mesh panels and deep, mock-neck offer ventilation
- On-seam thumbholes transform into foldover mitts
- UPF 15 protection assures added safeguard from the sun's rays
- Reflective details provide added visibility
- Item #PAT01IZ
- Q & A
Go to piece of clothing
Perfect for when the temps start to dip below 60 and it's windy. It offers great protection while at the same time being well ventilated so you don't overheat and sweat a lot.