Underwear that won't wander.
You like to get up and wander unexplored crevasses, but that doesn't mean you like your underwear to do the same. Patagonia's Active Hipster Women's Brief stays put as you wander wild wildernesses thanks to a seamless waistband and soft leg openings that wont bunch and creep up your legs, respectively. The bluesign-approved fabric wicks moisture, breathes, and resists odor to keep you cool and comfortable when you work up a sweat bushwhacking in some remote canyon.
- Performnace undies for hiking, running, and backpacking
- Partially recycled fabric wicks moisture and is breathable
- Polygiene permanent odor treatment keeps fabric fresh
- Binding on leg openings won't chafe or creep
- Seamless waistband is designed to lie flat
- Form fitting with wide waistband and hipster cut
- Item #PAT01S6