Whether you're trekking through the Tetons or exploring the red rocks of southern Utah, the Patagonia Men's '73 Logo Recycled Poly Pocket Responsibili-T-Shirt helps you tread lightly on the world you love. Made from post-consumer recycled polyester and treated with Polygiene permanent odor control, this shirt is soft, light, and fast-drying to keep you comfortable as you explore. Original artwork from the 1970s is screen-printed on the left chest pocket using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and help the shirt retain its shape use after use.
- Help protect the world you love to explore with this t-shirt
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester
- Screenprint inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Patagonia's environmentally conscious designs inspire enjoyment of the world it protects
- Item #PAT01KR