Versatility that works.
From strenuous ascents to long, chilly descents, your backcountry touring attire demands versatility. Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the Patagonia Women's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof breathable shell, a lightweight insulator on climbs, or as a warm combo for cold-weather descents.
The shell is equipped with a durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer laminate that acts as a waterproof, breathable barrier against harsh winter conditions. A combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm, wicks away moisture, and glides over layers for a comfortable fit. Patagonia loaded this shell with a variety of features to complement your on-mountain experience. An attached powder skirt seals out snow on deep days, and it includes a webbing loop which connects to any Patagonia snow pants. Underarm zippers provide quick ventilation on strenuous climbs or warm, bluebird days, while a removable, helmet-compatible hood provides additional storm protection.
The versatile zip-out liner is lightweight, compressible, and insulated with 60g Thermogreen that stays warm even when wet. The jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric to match your mood. Wear the liner on its own on warmer, drier days, or zip it into the shell for combined protection.
- A versatile 3-in-1 jacket skiing the resort or backountry
- H2No Performance Standard shell is waterproof and breathable
- Reversible, zip-out insulated jacket is light and compressible
- Helmet-compatible hood with visor for optimal visibility
- Underarm zippers quickly release heat on warmer days
- Adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop
- Concealed Recco reflector may assist in rescue situations
- Item #PAT01MF