Versatility at its finest.
Whether your little dude is stomping landings on his snowboard or just waiting for the school bus to roll up on cold winter mornings, the Patagonia Boys' 3-in-1 Jacket has him covered. Built with Patagonia's H2No performance standard shell with sonic welded seams, the shell is both waterproof and breathable. The removable liner jacket doubles as a puffy for casual wear, and is stuffed with 150g Thermogreen insulation, made from 90% recycled materials, so it's as warm as it is friendly to the environment.
- H2No performance standard shell, sonic welded seams
- Polyester mini-herringbone fabric
- Removable liner with Thermogreen 150g (90% recycled) insulation
- Relaxed fit
- 2 zippered hand, 1 chest zip pocket
- Item #PAT00KD
- Q & A
Wind, Rain, or Snow - Your Covered
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Love the versatility of this jacket. 3 jackets in one that cover all your outdoor weather conditions. Nice looking too. Perfect for you little outdoor adventurer.