- Detail Images
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- Wool linings boost warmth
- Removable insoles help air things out
- Anti-slip outsoles reduce the number of face-plants on the sidewalk
- Side zipper for quick on-and-off
Share your thoughts
Hey There! Any chance you can tell me the...
Hey There! Any chance you can tell me the circumference of the top opening?
Warmest Apres Ski Boot!
Got these lovely boots for the winter, they are so incredibly warm and waterproof! I have cold feet and so far they've kept my feet absolutely toasty and completely dry! I have not worn them in anything below 0 degrees so I don't know how they do but I'm sure they would work just perfect with a warm sock. They are true to size and I would recommend them for a great all over apres ski boot.
Here's the Pajar Size chart:
Euro. Sizing: 36=5-5.5, 37 6-6.5, 38=7-7.5, 39=8-8.5, 40=9-9.5, 41=10, 42=11.