Take a shower or take care of business in the backcountry in the privacy of the Paha Que Tepee Portable Outhouse. One person can set up this portable outhouse in under five minutes, and it has a floor that handles the drainage from your solar-shower run-off and that you can remove for toilet applications. This outhouse is well ventilated, engineered for strength and durability, and it packs down to just 8 by 26 inches.
- 150D polyester material allows the outhouse shell to resist abrasion, punctures, and wind
- Rain and precipitation rolls off the heavy-duty, water-resistant external coating of the rainfly
- Rainfly features clear vinyl panels that allow the sun to warm up a shower bag (shower bag sold separately)
- Poles use an internal shock-cord construction that pulls the pole sections securely together
- Webbing and pole sleeves are color-coded to make setup a snap
- Door features a tent-like d-shape opening that's easy to zip open and closed with one hand
- Zippered side openings are located at shoulder height and in line with the aluminum pole structure at the top of the outhouse so you can reach out from the inside to hang a towel where it can dry
- No-See-Um mesh roofing and side panels allow ventilation while maintaining privacy
- Heavy-duty waterproof floor allows drainage of shower runoff and keeps bugs out
- Floor is fully detachable for latrine applications
- Outhouse includes duffel-style carry bag with a zip closure and adjustable shoulder straps
Share your thoughts
DOES THIS SUPPORT HANGING A 5 GAL. SHOWER...
DOES THIS SUPPORT HANGING A 5 GAL. SHOWER BAG?
I just called Paha Que and they don't recommend that big a bag because of possible stability issues and how much room it takes up. Maybe a few (3-ish) gallons, max.
Awesome for showering
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This tent is awesome for showering on that back woods "road trip". They are a little difficult when putting up for the first time but worth the work.