Bring everyone camping.
- Tent area sleeps 4 people and screened area sleeps 4
- Built-in screenroom awnings can be up for full family breakfasts and warm, dry nights and lowered to keep out wet weather
- Large (14 x 10ft) floor dimensions give you and your family living space in the wilderness
- Extended ceiling height (6ft 6in) lets even the tallest member of your family stand up straight
- Body, floor, and rainfly are completely seam sealed to lock out moisture
- No-see-um mesh roof, doors, and window allow moisture to exit the structure
- D-shaped interior door between screen room and tent for privacy and accessibility
- Vertical sidewalls provide dry entrances and enhanced living space
Share your thoughts
Solid Tent. Watch out for wind!!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got this tent last year and used it often last year. Very easy to set up for it's size. It takes two people less than 5 minutes once you've done it once or twice. I will caution that this thing is brutal in the wind. Make sure you double stake it down, or you will be chasing it across the tundra. I highly suggest you get the footprint too. If you don't only one side of the tent has a floor.
Overall great tent and love how easy it is to set up.
This was a birthday gift from the wife, not on my list, but with a son in Scouts, she felt we needed a good sturdy tent for camp outs. We live in Florida, so it is perfect for Florida camping, plenty of room & easy set up with strong sturdy cross beams & easy to take down. Recommend getting the footprint as well especially for sandy condition camping like in Florida. Very pleased with the performance. Highly recommend the tent.
What is the floor material/quality in this...
What is the floor material/quality in this tent?