- Detail Images
The pants that move with you.
- Wind- and water-resistant breathable stretch softshell fabric for comfort and unlimited range of motion
- Moisture-wicking synthetic fabric pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- Trim, women-specific fit for reduced snagging and a feminine look
- Lightweight and packable for easy pack-stashing
- Button and zipper fly with belt loops for a more secure fit
- Front hand pockets, a back ziup pocket, and a harness-friendly thigh pocket for essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These may run a little short for leggier folks, but were great for me. 5'2" 110 lbs and size 2 fits perfectly.
Love these pants!!
These instantly became one of my favorite pants ever! They are an excellent technical pant and the description is correct, they perform great in the field and look stylish at the same time. They are comfortable and range of motion is A+ top notch. They resist rain excellently, which is great for wet climates like I live in (Alaska). Would recommend these to the avid outdoorsman/woman or just average joe.
great styling in a technical pant!
I love the VooDoo! I already have the Ferrosi Pant, and like the VooDoo as well because the fabric is a little burlier and stand up to my abuse just great. Climbing, hiking and backpacking are my activities of choice for the VooDoo. And, because it has a fun style, I can wear them out to the brewery after a fun day outside, or even in to work!