- Community Images
From technical ice to hairy bushwhacks, count on the Outdoor Research Women's Verglas Gaiter to keep you dry, comfortable, and protected. The slimmed down design is lighter and more packable than the Crocodile Gaiter while still offering the same performance fit and reliable waterproof breathable protection. Plus, this gaiter has a larger calf and shorter length to provide a fit that's tailored specifically to the ladies.
- Burly three-layer Pertex Shield fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Highly abrasion-resistant 500D Cordura on the inner leg and boot protects against sharp crampons and plastic boots
- Increased volume in the calf and a shorter overall length provides a women-specific fit
- Slimmed down design is lightweight and highly packable
- Wide hook-and-loop front closure is quick and secure
- Reinforced boot lace hook secures the front closure to the boot
- Durable Hypalon instep strap keeps the gaiter securely in place
Share your thoughts
On the left is OR Verglas gaiters with the SUPER WATERPROOF Pertex Shield & on the right is the OR Rocky Mtn. Gaiters with their water resistant material. HUGE difference. The Verglas Gaiters are built to last & keep you dry!
Verglas vs. The Rocky Mtn. Gaiter
The Hypalon instep strap on both gaiters are made well but the Verglas has a significantly stronger attachment of the strap to the Gaiter itself. The Verglas is on the left & the Rocky Mtn. is on the right.
Wife LOVES them!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife has used these gaiters hard for a long time now & they look almost brand new. They breath well & hold out any bit of moisture that tries to get in. A wonderful Gaiter at an awesome price!