Select your style & size:Select options
From sleeping bags, to down jackets, to a mess of cook gear, keep items in your backpacking kit dry and organized with the Outdoor Research Ultralight Stuff Sack. The siliconized nylon sheds moisture and adds minimal weight to your pack.
- Siliconized nylon is exceptionally lightweight, water resistant, and durable
- Drawcord with cordlock closure is quick and secure
- Dust Flap keeps dirt and debris out of your gear
- Item #ODR1079
- Q & A
Very light weight, durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Dimensions and claimed weight are pretty accurate. I like the dust flap feature. Drawcord worked well, stayed secure and was easy to use. Hydro color wasn't *as* bright as colored, as noted by another reviewer, but this was no problem for me. Fabric is a little translucent. (Guessing colors photographed brighter w/ studio lighting + whatever they stuffed inside the sacks to give them a bit of structure.) Loved how compressible this piece of gear was when it wasn't in use.
Super light weight! Everything you could ask for in a stuff sack.
Outdoor Research Ultralight Stuff Sack
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Color not as bright as pictured and heavier weight than expected.
I was looking for something light weight similar to the stuff sacks that come with their down jackets, this is heavier material than that.