sale $224.21 - $298.95
One layer to rule them all.
The Outdoor Research Women's Uberlayer Insulated Hooded Jacket will put the rest of your insulating layers into early retirement thanks to its weather-resistant design and active insulation. Made with wind- and water-resistant stretch fabric and insulated with breathable Polartec Alpha insulation, the Uberlayer can be worn on its own during aerobic ascents and windy transitions or underneath a shell when a storm rolls in during your descent. The Uberlayer is fairly basic in design with a helmet-compatible hood, bound cuffs, and multiple pockets composing the notable features of this jacket.
- A versatile insulator for backcountry touring and ice climbing
- Stretch fabric is weather-resistant and breathable
- Polartec insulation is water-resistant and breathable
- Stretchy mesh lining manages moisture when you're on the move
- Bound hood fits over most climb and ski helmets
- Internal shove-it pockets stow climbing skins or gloves
- Item #ODR00CL
stretch woven nylon, [lining] stretch polyester mesh
Polartec Alpha (98g)
Center Back Length
yes, wire brim
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 2 internal
backcountry touring, alpine & expedition