Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hike & Climb Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Count on the versatility of the Outdoor Research Women's Treadway Convertible Pant when you thru-hike through cool high-mountain terrain down into warm, humid forests. Zip-off legs easily remove to turn these full-length pants into comfortable shorts when the climate heats up.
- A DWR finish sheds water droplets when you find yourself caught in a light shower midway through your hike or travels
- Supplex nylon fabric dries quickly when wet, breathes well, and feels smooth and comfortable against your skin
- SolarShield construction and UPF 50-rated fabric shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Standard fit gives you room to move without feeling baggy
- Zip-off legs come in super-handy on hot, humid hikes
- Snap and zipper fly offer a comfortable, secure fit
- Front slash pockets and back patch pockets hold your cell, energy goo, or keys
- Item #ODR1045
- Q & A
restrictive fit, rough fabric
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 12
For backcountry.com 5 stars! My husband has the Outdoor Research (a good company) Ferrosi pants for men and they are amazing, fit well, and accommodate hiking/climbing movements. So based on his success, I thought I'd try these out as I was looking for a convertible pant for trail patrol and hiking in varying conditions. Right away, I noticed that the fabric was not at all like the Ferrosi model and the fit was low and tight through the seat and thighs. I wear a size 12 (and sometimes 10 depending on manufacturer) and these were just too slim a fit for comfortable movement. I think that going a size up wouldn't fit right as the cut was just all wrong for me. I have Mountain Hardware convert pants in a 12 and I swim in them but it's great for hiking and layering in cold weather.
If you like low rise and a tight, slim fit hiking pant with a stiff and rough polyester fabric, these are for you.
styled zip off!!
Thank god! A zip off pant that doesn't make me look like I should be on a seniors european tour! Straight leg and cute pockets, this pant fits well, and dries fast! Great for backpacking when you want to carry 2 pieces in one!
Do these pants have lower leg zippers for easy removal of hiking boots??
Hey Niki, Leta with OR here. These pants do not. we decided to keep them more simple and less expensive. Hoep that helps!