Count on the versatility of the Outdoor Research Women's Treadway Convertible Pant when you thru-hike through cool high-mountain terrain down into warm, humid forests. Zip-off legs easily remove to turn these full-length pants into comfortable shorts when the climate heats up.
- A DWR finish sheds water droplets when you find yourself caught in a light shower midway through your hike or travels
- Supplex nylon fabric dries quickly when wet, breathes well, and feels smooth and comfortable against your skin
- SolarShield construction and UPF 50-rated fabric shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Standard fit gives you room to move without feeling baggy
- Zip-off legs come in super-handy on hot, humid hikes
- Snap and zipper fly offer a comfortable, secure fit
- Front slash pockets and back patch pockets hold your cell, energy goo, or keys
Share your thoughts
styled zip off!!
Thank god! A zip off pant that doesn't make me look like I should be on a seniors european tour! Straight leg and cute pockets, this pant fits well, and dries fast! Great for backpacking when you want to carry 2 pieces in one!