Whether you're out searching the backcountry for those last stashes of untouched powder or climbing a frozen waterfall, the Outdoor Research Men's StormTracker Sensor Gloves keep your hands warm and dexterous for your cold weather excursions. Updated this season with touchscreen compatibility, these gloves are made from Gore Windstopper fabric to deflect biting gusts and resist moisture. A tricot lining retains heat to keep your fingers from becoming useless blocks of ice. Built tough with pre-shaped fingers and featuring a leather palm, these gloves help you grip ski poles and ice axes with confidence and provide plenty of dexterity for the many tasks you'll perform during your backcountry tour or alpine climb.
- A winter glove for alpine climbing, ski touring, or ice climbing
- Gore Windstopper softshell fabric deflects wind and resists water
- Tricot lining offers cozy warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Leather palm for durable grip and protection
- Touchscreen compatible finger tips
- Pre-shaped fingers offer dexterity and tactility
- Undercuff construction with elasticized wrist and zippered gauntlet
- Item #ODR00GE
- Q & A
The perfect SLEEK gloves !!
This is the best sleek glove out there. It keeps me warm to the high 30's while being active. I've been searching for a light weight glove that keeps me warm while not sacrifciing dexterity and this is easily the best I have found. It's a do it all glove for me, from walking the dog, to skiing, to driving. I bring them everywhere! Look no further if you're looking for that light weight, good looking glove.
I'm 165 lbs and 5'10" and I'm a medium all around. A medium fits me perfect in OR. Black Diamond gloves run a bit tight in a medium for me, just for reference.
Ruler in the alpine
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the dexterity of these gloves. I use them primarily for ski touring, and ice climbing. Thus far the palm has worn well through rappeling, and the index fingers are intact after countless applications of my climbing skins to my skis. Highly recommend.
Fits true to size.